Meaning of Apple logo
Apple Logo was approved in 1993 as a part of Unicode. An element’s code points are in a range called the private use area (PUA). It means that the symbol is intended to be displayed only on macOS and iOS systems.
Apple Logo doesn’t have an official emoji version. Therefore, it looks like a black and white glyph when transmitted on devices that are not related to cross-platform. The Unicode Consortium doesn’t recommend the element for general exchange as a universal emoji.
The Twitter website, whose logo is also the PUA symbol, displays the Apple Logo in its original form.
Symbol meaningThe image of a bitten apple was created especially for Apple. It is a 1977 design by Rob Janoff. The author faced the task of coming up with a simple and recognizable drawing in a strict style for the logo of a computer corporation. Time has shown that Janoff succeeded.
Rob chose the apple as a symbol of knowledge associated with Newton. The designer removed unnecessary details and colored the fruit. The number of shades spoke of Apple’s field of activity: it hinted at a display from the company that transferred 6 colors. The author bit off a piece of the fruit for the outlines of the picture don’t resemble other fruits.
Over the years, the corporate logo has changed at least 5 times. The fruit was made monochrome, matte, silver, blue, or black. But the shape of the apple was slightly corrected.
Where to use itThe symbol has long been associated with the products of a well-known corporation. Therefore, use this emoji every time you talk about the brand’s products, such as the company’s 📱 Phone or 💻 Computer. For those who dream about an expensive 🎁 Gift before the anniversary, emoji will help inform loved ones about your desire.
- There is a version that Rob Janoff hinted at the company’s activities not only with the color scheme of his apple. A bitten-off piece from the fetus allegedly spoke about computer technology. This version appeared because in English the word “bite” is consonant with the term “byte”;
- Steve Jobs suggested the name of the company. But then, the creator was guided by the placement of the company number in the telephone directory. The line “Apple” was before the name of the company “Atari” which was engaged in the release of computer games.
- Examples of Apple logo Emoji using
- Combos of Apple logo Emoji 📱…
- Apple logo Emoji look across different devices
- Related Emojis 🍏, 📱, 💻, ⌚…
- Apple logo Emoji general information
Examples of Apple logo Emoji using
Popular phrases with Apple logo Emoji to use in messengers and web:
Tap / click to copy & paste
Combinations with Apple logo Emoji
Combinations are just a bunch of emojis placed together, like this: 📱. You can use combos to make riddles or messaging without words.
Tap / click to copy & paste
Apple logo Emoji look across different devices
Emojis may look different across platforms. Every web service, OS or gadgets’ manufacturer may create Emojis design according to their own corporate style and vision. Here you can check out how Apple logo Emoji looks like on most popular platforms:
General information about Apple logo Emoji
|Full name|| Apple logo|
|Unicode version||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|Listed in||Emoji Version 1.0|
|Hex Code Points||F8FF|
Translations and keywords for Apple logo Emoji
|Another names, keywords|| Apple logo|
|🇪🇸 Spanish|| Logotipo de Apple|
|🇮🇹 Italian|| Logo Apple|
|🇷🇺 Russian|| Логотип Apple|
|🇩🇪 German|| Apple Logo|
|🇫🇷 French|| Logo Apple|
|🇵🇹 Portuguese|| Logotipo da Apple|